Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching up!

Well, it has been a very long time since i have blogged. I am trying to do this regularly but i never think about it, plus i have been way busy. Well, lots has happend. Classes finally ended and i had the oportunity to go to Las Vegas and spend a few days with the Wolfes! I had lots of fun and saw some really amazing things! I even had the opportunity to see a show! it was a gymnastic type show but it was just one of the coolest things i have ever seen! I am thankful for the wolfes taking care of me for those couple of days! They are such a wonderful family!
I got home safely and Mallory made a welcome home cake for me! she also bought me a new pink comfortor and pillows for my bed! now our whole room matches. A couple days after arriving home, my family from Missouri came to visit for a week. They rented a couple of condos at the beach and we spent the whole time there! It was so nice to see them. I look forward to seeing some of them again when i drive out to BYUI this year with a freind. She needs a buddy to ride with her and I decided it would be a neat thing to do, hopefully we will be able to stop at their house for a night.














After my family left, my best freind also from Missouri came to visit. Alyssia and Mikie have been a part of our family for a long time and it was so much fun to see them! We are all hoping to someday be neighbors again like we were in kindergarden. After all of the vacationing it was time to get back to work. Now i am working at Chick-fil-a during the evenings and I usually nanny during the day. I have actually been learning a lot from both jobs and life has been good. I recently started going to our singles ward and I love it! I have been called to work on the activities committee for FHE. I know this will be a fun calling and I will be able to meet a lot of people through it. On Saturday we had a regional activity where we went to the beach. It was a BLAST. Im sure everyone had a great time there! So life has been grand! Hopefully I will become a more dedicated blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment