Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last weekend in Rexburg

So Rexburg is one of the funnest places to be! There are so many fun people that I completly LOVE!! On Friday I went to a murder mystery dinner party. It was a lot of fun! I was Dianna Ross. I had never been to one of these partys so it was a really fun new experience! After I got home my roomate was sleeping so a neighbor and I decided we wanted to prank her. Erin (my room mate) has a phobia of Aliens so we found a balloon and drew an alien face on it. We also put a light behind the balloon to make the alien head glow. Erin was a little scared when we walked in and stood by her bed but not scared enough. We're still working on our pranking skills ;) Saturday I went to this gorgeous place called Monkey rock. It was a little pond with a waterfall flowing into it. There was a place to jump off of the waterfall which probablly was the funnest part! We also went bridge jumping. Somehow the bridge was a little more scary to jump off of rather than the waterall. Saturday night we went to the sand dunes! We were having a huge bonfire and it was a lot of fun. Unfortunatly a ranger came and gave us a 125$ ticket! Apparently there are only certain places in the dunes where you can have fires. The big bummer was that we were litterally about 20-25 feet from the boundary line. I have to admit, it was LOTS of fun while it lasted though! Today I gave a talk! This was our last sunday before the semester is ends. Everyone is leaving which is always really sad. This semester was a little bit worse then last semester because I was given the privledge of serving as the R.S. secratary. Through this calling I have been able to really get to know a lot of the girls. Obviously, it's a little harder to leave them when you have gotton to know them so well. I really have LOVED this calling though! Hopefully there are many more to come :) Anyway, I am sad to leave Rexburg but still SO excited to return home to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment