Saturday, July 11, 2009

13 Days....

So, My experience here at BYU Idaho has been an AMAZING one! I leave for home in 13 days. I could never trade my experience here for anything. I have learned and grown so much! I have met so many AMAZING people. I will be so sad to leave them, but I look forward to come back in January! I have had the opportunity to hear talks from President Eyring, Elder Bednar, and Eldar Christopherson. This past year I got to visit Utah a couple of times. I finally saw temple square, I even got to do baptisms in the Salt Lake temple! I have had amazing room mates who have been so much fun also! This school year has been packed full of memories I hope I will never forget. I uploaded a picture from each month that I have been here!


1 comment:

  1. Awww...I'm glad you've had an amazing opportunity to be at the Y-I. It looks like you've been having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete