Thursday, July 9, 2009

A GIFT from a Best Friend


Well, Today I got to talk to my amazing old seminary teacher. We got onto the topic of blogs. She explained to me that it is a great way of keeping record of your life, especially if you arent a good journal writter (which is me). She told me that I could pretty much talk about anything. I thought I would just talk about a fun package I recieved in the mail today! So, I have a BEST friend. Her name is Alyssia Hudson. I have known her ever since kindergarden. We were next door neighbors. We have lived in different states for 5 years and in different cities for 10 years. Somehow we have remained best freinds throughout everything. She knows everything about me, she knows when to call if im feeling blue. I can tell her ANYTHING and she understands exactly what i mean! (at least she pretends that she does and thats all i need. lol) Anyway, Today i recieved an unexpected Package. Alyssia sent me everthing a college kid needs. Toilet Paper, Candy, Ice treys, Glow sticks, Huge wacky sunglasses.....the list goes on. She has done this a couple of times before! What an amazing freind! I am so glad Heavenly Father has blessed me with such amazing people in my life!
P.S It would be wonderfull if you could look over the messy room :)

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! Love the sunglasses! You are precious! I'm ecstatic that you've started your blog. Now I can keep up with you!!! =) You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete